1. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What's something you've seen recently that you thought was beautiful?
2. Our culture and beauty...your thoughts?
3. Age before beauty, beauty queen, beauty mark, beauty sleep...which beauty-ful phrase resonates with you today? Why?
alligators, coyotes, black bears, birds (but pigeons in particular), sharks, bats, bed bugs, rats, rattlesnakes, and the black widow spider.
Which 'beast' on the list scares you the most? What is the liklihood of you having an actual encounter with that particular beast? Did a movie contribute to your fear of this creature? Have you ever had a real life encounter with any of the animals listed?
5. Where were you when you last heard a bell ring? Was it alarming or musical?
6. What's your favorite carb? How's that for random?
7. Let's wrap up another month of Hodgepodging and life with an acrostic. Recap your month using the word MARCH.
8. Insert your own random thought here.