Here are the questions to this week's edition of The Wednesday Hodgepodge. You know the drill-answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with friends and random strangers.
1. When is your next big deadline? What's it for?
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
7. What's the last thing you donated?
8. Insert your own random thought here.