It's that time again! Here are this week's questions to the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe. See you there!
1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?