Here are the questions to this week's Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers...see you there!
2. Ronald Reagan is quoted as saying-
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Your thoughts? Do you somehow acknowledge and appreciate the freedoms you enjoy? Did your upbringing contribute to that sense of appreciation? If you're a parent, are there specific things you do to pass on this sense of responsibility and appreciation to your own children in regard to the freedoms they enjoy?
3. Loudest noise you've ever heard?
4. What was the last thing you ate that might be considered 'junk food'? Did you enjoy it?
5. When was the last time you were somewhere the crowd felt 'packed in like sardines'?
6. Are you organized when it comes to packing for a trip? Do you make a list weeks in advance or toss items in last minute? Are you a carry-on only sort of packer or do you need an entire suitcase for your shoes?
7. What was the last sporting event you attended in person? Did your team win? Did you care?
8. Insert your own random thought here.