Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then drop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe. See you there!
1. When did you last 'swim against the tide'? Explain.
2. What's the last self-help or self-improvement book you read?
3. "Tolerance is a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbors of tolerance are apathy and weakness." (Sir James Goldsmith)
Agree or disagree? Discuss. With civility please, because I think we have a good thing going in our very diverse (in geography, age, religion, political persuasion, ethnicity, marital status, upbringing, and cooking abilities) neighborhood here on This Side of the Pond.
4. What is one of your most vivid memories of the kitchen from your childhood?
5. How did/do your own children's summers compare with your summers as a child? If you're not a parent, answer as it relates to what you've observed about the current generation of children vs. your own childhood.
6. Tell us what body of water you would most like to be on or near today, and why?
7. Share a favorite song about water, or a favorite song with the word water in it's title, or a favorite song to listen to as you sit beside the water.
8. Insert your own random thought here.