Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then link back here to make the middle of the week a little less middle-y. See you there!
1.July 15th is National Give Something Away Day. What can you give away? Will you?
2. Do you have a mantra? Please share with the class if you feel comfortable doing so.
3. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? How many times a week do you shop? Do you make a list or pray for inspiration in the produce aisle?
4. Is there a TV show you're embarrassed to say you watch? You're going to tell us what it is, right?
5. A recent article listed fifteen words we should eliminate from our (written) vocabulary in order to sound smarter-
that, went, honestly, absolutely, very, really, amazing, always, never, literally, just, maybe, stuff, things, and irregardless
Of the fifteen, which word is your most overused?
6. So apparently dying your hair gray (in your youth!) is a thing right now. It's called 'The Granny Hair' trend. Your thoughts?
7. A while back Buzz Feed asked members to share the most beautiful sentence they've read in a piece of literature. A hard thing to narrow down, at least for me, but let's try. What's one of the most beautiful sentences you've ever read in a piece of literature?
8. Insert your own random thought here.