Hello Hodgepodgers! One item of business to note: There will not be any Hodgepodge next week (August 4/5) as we'll be wrapping up some travel, and then moving into our apartment down south.
Or as I like to call it-Phase 3.
The Hodgepodge will return the following week (August 11/12), so thanks for understanding! Now back to this week...answer the questions on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with your peeps.
1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
8. Insert your own random thought here.