Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Hop back here tomorrow to share answers with all your friends and neighbors. See you there!
1. Is your home air conditioned? If it's not air conditioned, is that by choice? Did you grow up with air conditioning? If not how did you cope with the heat? Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'?
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead...which have you most recently encountered? Explain.
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up?
8. Insert your own random thought here.