L is for Later, which is when today's post for the A-Z Challenge will be up. In the meantime you can read yesterday's letter K by clicking here. Or you can join this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge.
That I've got covered!
Answer the questions on your own blog, then pop back here tomorrow and add your link to the party.
1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
8. Insert your own random thought here.