Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you're visiting today from the A-Z Challenge you'll find my Letter E post just before this one. Letter F will follow.
In the meantime, everyone is welcome to join the fun here on Wednesdays. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe. See you there!
1. Besides left over Easter goodies, what's something currently kept in a basket at your house?
2. 'The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' ~Michelangelo Buonarroti
So which one are you...the one who aims too high, or the one who aims too low? Have you ever seen The Sistine Chapel? Did you know Michelangelo's surname prior to answering this question?
3. April 7th is National Beer Day. Hmmm...wonder how that's celebrated? Do you like beer? Have a favorite? If you're not a beer drinker do you have any recipes you enjoy cooking that call for beer?
5. The value of _________________________is greatly overrated.
6. What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to restaurant dining?
7. It's Poetry Month...share a favorite poem, either the title, a few lines you find meaningful, or the whole kit and caboodle.
8. Insert your own random thought here.