Before I post the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge I'm going to sneak in my February photo challenge picture of the day. Picture of yesterday actually, and the prompt was 'dinner'. Hubs was not home for dinner on Monday evening so I made myself a salad. Do you really want to see what I ate for dinner? Regardless of your answer, here it is-
Tuesday's prompt is 'button'.
I gotta tell ya, some of these prompts are straining my creativity but I refuse to quit. I contemplated taking a picture of my navel (you get it, right?) but thought that might be too much after the salad photo so I went with this one-
I took this picture on Sunday afternoon after a long uphill hike. I know there are shadows and the light is all wrong but my pup was worn out and needed to rest in the shade. She is cute as a 'button' though, don't you think?
And now, what you're really here to see....the weekly Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer the questions on your own blog and then hop back over here tomorrow to share answers with the rest of the internets.
1. What is something you are loving right now?
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
3. Are you a romantic?
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
8. Insert your own random thought here.