1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
I think any of the three would be fascinating but I'm going with Jefferson. He authored our Declaration of Independence and I'd love to hear what he has to say about America in the 21st century.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
In general we prefer to eat somewhere besides the chain restaurants. We only have a couple in our town anyway-Burger King and Paneras. I don't do Burger King but I do like Paneras. I guess if I have to pick a chain I'd say Chilis. I wish we had one of those here.
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home last week and she gave me permission to
steal borrow it.
When you look back on your life do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say it was good?
I don't have a lot of regrets. I think there is always more to do but when I look at what I consider my most important job-raising children-I will say it was good.
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
I love grapefruit. I also love oranges. Isn't this my usual response to any question involving food? I prefer the actual fruit as opposed to the juice but I like that too so either way is good.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I cleaned out my bedroom closet sometime after Christmas so that's quite recent. My closets are in pretty good shape but let's not talk about the boxes in the basement, k?
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
This one's hard because I feel like the three would need to mesh in some way...Nigella Lawson, Princess Kate, Bono.
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
I lived in England.
I give myself a 10.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm using the random space today to post my picture for Day 15 of the February Photo Challenge. The prompt today is -'phone'.
I just could not get my head round this one so I went with an older favorite photo....
My girls, then ages 13 and 15 and my precious niece at the age of 9 in the requisite picture of a London phone booth.
Feels like a lifetime ago.
Feels like yesterday.
I haven't mentioned my niece in recent posts but I know many of you have been keeping her in your prayers as she battles leukemia. She continues to need your prayers and please know they are very much appreciated.