If you read here you know my hubs travels all around the world and he typically comes home with a bill or two of currency from where ever he's been. Most of Europe is on the Euro now which I suppose makes life more convenient but definitely not as interesting.
Anyway, I have some odds and ends bills from hither and yon and recently had a few of them framed and matted. The money isn't uniform in size which made the project a little challenging but I'm really happy with the finished product-
From l-r we have United Arab Emirates, China, India, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, and South Africa. That's a start.
Now on to the questions for this week's Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog and then come back tomorrow to link with everyone else who plays along. Be sure to add a link to my blog or the button (code is in my sidebar under the button-just copy and paste) in your post. That way, visitors to your blog will be directed back here so they can join the party too.
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
8. Insert your own random thought here.