1. February 22nd is National Be Humble Day...what makes you proud? What keeps you humble?
2. Where is the catch-all (aka dumping ground) in your house?
3. Do you make it a point to visit State/National Parks when you travel or even in your own hometown? What's your favorite?
4. How would you define honor?
5. Angel's food or Devil's food-which cake do you prefer?
6. What's the most recent road trip you've taken? Where did you go and how many hours did you spend in the car? Do you like to zoom to your destination without stopping or leisurely wind your way there with stops along the way? What is your car snack of choice?
7. Recent headlines told how a preschool child in NC had their packed lunch from home taken away and a school lunch substituted by a school inspector who deemed the homemade lunch unhealthy. Reportedly the parent was then billed for the school lunch (chicken nugget meal) although an update to the story says the parent was not billed. The inspector was conducting a routine inspection of the classroom-he/she was not there solely to peek in the lunchboxes. The packed lunch contained a turkey and cheese sandwich, an apple juice box, a bag of chips, and a banana. You can read the story here. Your thoughts?
8. Insert your own random thought here.